Supplier/Service provider should carefully read the following terms and conditions and acknowledge accepting them as an obligatory condition prior to proceeding in the E-Supplier Registration processes and be registered in NSRC E-Supplier system.
I confirm on behalf of the requesting company for registration herein NSRCS’s E-Supplier portal and as an authorized person to request business registration in NSRC’s ‘Supplier Registration’ and do hereby undertake that:
- All information provided to NSRC through the E-Supplier Registration processes is true and accurate and reflects the real status of our business entity.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to update my account in NSRCs E-Supplier Registration system with any changes in the contact information and/or business status. Failure to update the E-Supplier Registration system will result in not receiving ‘tender’ invitations, clarification, and/or updates from NSRC.
- Company should be 51% owned by UAE national except those in free zones.
- I understand that completing the E-Supplier Registration does not guarantee that my company will receive tender invitations nor does it confirm "Approved" status as NSRC supplier. This step is considered as the first step of the mandatory process for doing business with NSRC. NSRC reserves the right to accept or reject applications in accordance with its business needs.
- Register the company with the Federal Tax Authority and provide NSRC with the tax registration number.
- I understand that e-mails or letters delivered by hand against receipt confirmation are all considered as ‘official communication’ between the supplier/service provider and NSRC.
- I shall ensure and keep the confidentiality of NSRC and not reveal the information received or provided by NSRC to any unauthorized third party unless written approval is obtained from the authorized NSRC personnel.
- I am aware that our company will be black listed and will not be able to do any business with NSRC if any of the following acts are proven to have been committed:
- Submission to NSRC or any other government authority in or outside UAE incorrect, forged or manipulated documents & information;
- Found guilty of any crime of corruption or financial dishonesty whatsoever;
- Misconduct in dealing with NSRC and/or other customers;
- Infringement of a third party’s intellectual property;
- Price fixing in association with others either directly or indirectly;
- Misrepresentation on quality of goods or services, skills of staff, past experiences and entity know-how;
- Poor performance and unjustifiable delays in performing contractual obligations and making timely delivery of goods and services;
- Violation of tendering procedures during and prior to the award of a contract by contacting NSRC staff other than the Procurement & Contracts Section staff, unless advised expressly by NSRC to do so in relation to tender detail or further information.
- Our company/establishment is owned or partnered by one of NSRC staff nor first degree relative to any of NSRC staff.
** NSRC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on NSRC official website immediately.